Update: We are still awaiting our final approval from China in the form of our Letter of Approval (LOA). Until this arrives, we can't move forward. God's perfect timing will prevail. We don't have quite all of our money needed to accept his referral and I know, once we do, our LOA will arrive :). We are all extremely eager to have him home with us, however I know God is making it happen. I need to rest in His timing- knowing we can't go wrong that way.
House Update: Please continue to pray for our home situation. If you don't know details and would like to be able to pray about things more specifically, feel free to contact me privately.
I am truly humbled and I know I keep saying this... God is so good. We have been faced with trials that have definitely tested my faith in the last several months, yet I know He is working to bring Jesiah home and working out all of the "other trials" too. We have heard from people I've never met that are willing to help us bring him home. I have heard time and time again that God has laid it on people's hearts to help us. Wow... I guess at this point (although I've written quite a bit already) I'm speechless....
"Trust in the Lord with ALL you heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths" - Proverbs 3:5-6