Our kiddos!

Our kiddos!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Still waiting :)

Just a little update. We are currently waiting (impatiently, but I'm working on that :) for the word that Holt has approved our dossier. As soon as it's approved it should be off to China! Prayers that we receive good news regarding several grants we applied for. If we don't receive them, I know God has different plans.

On a slightly different note, I want to encourage anyone who has ever considered adoption to expand their family to look into it. There are many amazing routes to take and it really is a very viable option. Don't let expenses scare you off and if you live locally (Missouri) I will be MORE than happy to help you with finding grants and raising funds. It's a bold step but if you take it, I really believe you won't regret it. Remember Phil 4:13 which is my absolute favorite scripture: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment